Scottish Roads Partnership (SRP) is the consortium leading the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the M8 M73 M74 Motorway Improvements Project on behalf of Transport Scotland.
The SRP consortium is made up Pension Infrastructure Platform (PIP), Amey, Cintra and Meridiam.
The operation and maintenance phase of this project went live in April 2017.
The new network encompasses:
- M8 Easterhouse – Baillieston
- A8 Baillieston – Newhouse
- M8 Baillieston – Eurocentral
- M8 Eurocentral – Newhouse
- M73 Maryville - Mollinsburn
- M74 Daldowie – Raith Underpass (A725)
- M74 Raith – Hamilton
- A725 Bothwell Bridge - Shawhead