Privacy & Cookies Policy
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, CINTRA SERVICIOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. (hereinafter, CINTRA) informs you of, and you expressly consent to, the following:
1. The personal data provided by you through this Website will be incorporated into a file owned by CINTRA, duly registered in the Data Protection General Registry. The purpose of this file is to manage the Users of the Website, the provision of services requested and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established between CINTRA and those who provide their personal data via the Website.
We also inform you that your personal data may be disclosed to Ferrovial Group companies to fulfil the same purposes as notified to you. Ferrovial Group companies are those companies or entities forming part of that group for the purposes of article 42 of the Commercial Code and, in particular, companies that are listed in the last consolidated financial statements published on www.ferrovial.com. Ferrovial Group companies are mainly dedicated to the following activities: (i) construction, (ii) transport and airport infrastructure management, (iii) real estate and (iv) services.
2. You warrant that the data provided is true, exact, complete and current, and you accept liability for any harm, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of breach of this obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you warrant that you have informed such party of the content of this document and that you have obtained the corresponding authorisation to provide their data to CINTRA for the aforementioned purposes.
3. In the case of personal data collected through forms provided for this purpose on the
Website, you must complete at least the fields marked with an asterisk; if that compulsory data is not provided, CINTRA will be unable to accept and manage your requests or queries on the Website.
4. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, please write to the address www.cintra.es with the reference “Data Protection”.
5. As a result of CINTRA’s concern about guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data, the necessary levels of security for the protection of personal data have been adopted and technical measures have been employed to avoid, as far as possible, any loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and/or theft of the personal information provided through the Website.
6. In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, in the event that you do not wish to receive e-mails from CINTRA in the future, send an e-mail to: www.cintra.es.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded to your device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you access a website and allows the owner of the site to store or recover information about how you browse.
CINTRA wants to provide you with the necessary information about the cookies used on our Website to enable you to make a fully informed decision regarding their use and with respect to the protection of your privacy.
2. What kind of cookies does this Website use?
The cookies used are classified into several categories, although a cookie may be included in more than one category:
Session cookies: temporary cookies that are not stored on your machine and are erased at the end of the browsing session.
Persistent cookies: stored on the user’s computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
First-party cookies: cookies sent to your device from our Website.
Technicalcookies: enable navigation through our Website and the use of its options or services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas or using security features during browsing.
Personalisation cookies: allow you to access our Website with certain predefined characteristics as a function of criteria such as language, browser type or the region from which you access the service.
Analytical cookies: used to monitor and analyse user behaviour. This type of cookie allows us to measure the activity on our Website using aggregated or statistical information about browsing habits. This Website uses analytical cookies, some of which are provided by Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/).
3. Who uses the cookies?
The information collected via the cookies downloaded from the domain managed by CINTRA is used by the owner of the Website, CINTRA, and by Google Inc. as a provider of analytical services.
Third parties such as YouTube, Inc., Slideshare and Euroland.com AB may access the information collected by cookies managed by their domains.
Click on the corresponding links for more information.
4. How can you manage cookies?
During future visits to our Website, the user may consult this Policy by clicking on the corresponding link. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time regarding the cookies on our Website, you must delete the cookies stored on your device and change your web browser settings. However, please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some features, services and content of our Website may be affected.
Internet browsers allow you to view, disable, restrict, block and remove cookies. The links below explain how to configure cookies in the main browsers, but we recommend you consult your browser’s Help feature for detailed, up-to-date information for your browser version and device.
Internet Explorer Versión 7 y 8
Internet Explorer Versión 9
Safari ™ (iPhone, iPad, Mac y otros dispositivos Apple)
Also, please note that some browsers allow you to browse in private or incognito mode, which means that cookies are installed on the device but they are deleted automatically when the browsing session ends.